Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Drawings from Personal Circles

The show's concept was to have the other illustrators and I make simple drawings of things around us with a caption- like a diary- hence the name 'Personal Circles'.





These are some friends that skate at a local park in Osaka known as Triangle Park. It's a place where most people just meet up, hang out, drink beer, skate, and have a good time.




Dirty South of Osaka




This is typically what's consumed over the weekend. My mom must be proud.





One of my toys. Simple and fun.




Another one of my toys. Initially it was stolen from my mom but she ended up not caring and gave it to me as a gift.



She came into my dreams one night. Sitting by me on my bed she looked in to my eyes and said, "I want everything." For a moment I tried to figure what she meant by everything. Realized that it didn't matter, I looked back and told her, "I'd give it."





My work area.




My rest area. Back to back to my rest area.


Felt like doing water colors.



My friends from the park told me he lost his mind by doing too much drugs. Now he is homeless and living in Triangle Park. He used to be a DJ.



The other hand that gets the slack.


When I get bored. I draw girls.





I was flipping through my momi.ero photo book shot by YasumasaYonehara. Should be fun having his job.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR EVERYTHING. Also, i want to go to triangle park.

    ReplyDelete